SEVENTH DAY 20130914 SATURN
1.
Andreas, 2. Maren, 3. Carola, 4. Jara, 5. Rudolf, 6. Chris, 7. 8.
Georg, 9. Karolina, 10. Ada, 11. Anne, 12. Annette, 13. Santa, 14.
Daina, 15. Faust.
Chris:
Seid ihr alle da? (Is everybody there?)
Rudolf:
We have thought a lot about the responsabilities for the students. I
think everybody has to agree with. May be we should have a list of
the phone numbers. So that everybody can be in touch with everybody
else. Do you think that it makes sense.
Whenever
somebody goes for a trip for half a day or for a day you have to tell
to one of the organizers that you are going. Do you agree?
9:16
Do you think we need further rules.
Daina:
As far as the responsibilities every teacher has the responsibility
for the students we take here. I carry my own responsibility for my
students. The headmaster is very strict about these international
trips.
9:17
(Rudi translates in German).
9:19:
I am responsible for my teachers. I don't need to be there all the
time. I come with students I trust.
Chris:
All students here are fantastic. We know who you are. I want to
apologize. I didn't want to offend anyone. I didn't say it in a good
way. I see the students are so dedicated to their work. They are
having fun. I see that some teachers are also engaged in the groups,
some teachers are not. I just thought it would be great to have all
the teachers singing a song. It's more about the fact that the
students have an intense week. I just think the teachers shouldn't be
apart.
Sancta:
I would do something, but not the whole day. 1.200 km, but I do it
with pleasure, but if I had to work all day here I don't know if I
would come to work from the morning till the evening. I am not so
young anymore. I would agree to meet for a couple of hours, but not
all day. When I go back home I'll have two hours rest and then I have
to go to work.
9:25
(Rudi translates into German)
Andreas:
I think there is an exchange going on. You are sitting together. It
is not just holiday, you are sharing your experience. Jara: I have
been here many times. 90% of of hour talks is about our educational
system. We have Comenius project, Comenius thought that learning
should be a game. If you just put the teachers in a room to discuss
about their work. Such a conference is a great idea, but we are doing
it anyway in the Klosterschenke.
Rudolf:
That's a different kind of exchange.
Jara:
I think that the students are satisfied that the group leaders are
not their teachers from their school. That's how I feel it.
Chris:
It's very interesting to see it this way. You make me feel better
about this.
Jara:
We are everyday at school. You have to focus on the students, the
headmaster. Sometimes I think the whole day for him. This is not
creative. I think teaching is doing different things everyday. I
tried for a few years to work as a manager and they were the worst
days of my life.
9:30:
Rudi translates
Daina.
I asked my students if they want me to participate. They said “No,
because they want to feel free. Our relationship students –
teachers at school is very strict.
Sancta:
My students come to me in my room. These students come to me and ask
me. They are 18 and I don't have to be with them all the time. When I
was a student and somebody was always contolling what I was saying.
ANNETTE:
Caroline has been working since 6 o' clock in the morning. I don't
want her to feel sick, next week she will have to go to school.
Andreas:
If she wants to be a director, she will have to learn that it is an
intense work.
Chris:
It's only one or two students. It's not the whole students. She did a
very good job.
Andreas:
She is stuff. She won't die.
Rudolf:
(translates)
Daina:
She is not the only one who is working all night.
Jara:
Let her sleep this mornin and then she will be all right.
Andreas:
Every year it was like this. Maria had fever.
Chris:
It's good to see the students so engaged.
Annette:
Tom is better this year. He was very good as a student.
Anne:
When they come back to Sweden they don't come to school because they
are very tired.
Chris:
We are only talking about the Director and the Editor and a few
actors. The other ones didn't go to sleep because they were at the
party. That's not my fault.
9:38
May
be if you are doing these exchanges among you, I wish you could share
it in the end. With the students it is clear, but I would appreciate
it if you could share it.
Karolina:
I don't think we can share it. The fact that we are here and we are
trying to talk about it. It cannot be formalised.
Chris:
Not even a song?
Karolina:
It would even be offensive. Don't make us do it. It must be our inner
wish to do it. It doesn't mean that we don't care. We feel
responsible, but to let them free. I you push people to do something
you won't get any result.
Jara.
I think this is the result of our social background. When we were
young we were pushed to do things.
Daina.
When we feel pushed we rebel.
Jara:
In the western countries you probably have different experience.
Anne:
We feel the same, as teachers we don't wont to be forced to do
something. I have to present something because someone has to be
pleased.
Jara:
As a teacher I know that you have to do things that you don't like to
do. If my director asks me to do something I will do it. I will ask
why, but I will do it. This freedom for me is much more
representative.
Daina.
Yes, we experienced that. That's why I don't want to force people to
do something.
Jara:
We are looking forward to come here every year and we thank you.
Jara:
I think it is necessary.
Ada:
But the students don't enjoy it anymore.
Annette:
Shorter.
Anne.
It was better this year, there was more singing. I think it would be
better singing together and dancing together. Yesterday I liked it
because everyone was involved.
FAUST:
FAUST: I totally agree with Karolina and Jara and Sancta and Daina.
This week in St. Marienthal is the best experience for me as a
teacher point of view. Here I learn to cooperate with other teachers
who are very different from me. Nobody asked me to write a diary, to
go to church or to go with Andreas in the Actors Group. Italy doesn't
esperience what you did experience in the eastern countries during
the communist dictatorship. But I teach in a Catholic shool where,
still nowadays STUDENTS have to go to CHURCH. But there are verbs who
do not tolerate imperatives.
Andreas:
International Evening? Would they like to do them or to scrap this
tradition? We don't have to discuss it now. You can discuss it with
your students. May be you should change it and refresh it.
10:01
RUDOLF: next point. The anniversary. How do you want to use these
cards.
- INVITING ALUMNI
- Show the development of the network
- Show development of Europe
- The programm will be the same, on friday the people will be invited to come for the week end.
- Max 150 beds (15 students) The option is for the whole week or for the three days at the week end.
- Exhibition of seminar history.
- Involve or not participants in the workshops.
- FUNDING: prices will depend on fundings.
- We will prepare a network outlet leaflet for sponsors
- We will distinguish in program in two parts: the normal week and the ceremony.
- Taking photos of all participants for a offline facebook.
- 40 euros a day for ALUMNI.
- TOPIC OF THE SEMINAR: History and Value of the Seminar.
Rudolf:
The development of the seminar from the beginning. And a development
of Europe at the same time.
Jara:
Does the plan imply that we have to bring the ex students and not the
students of the present.
Georg:
The week will be as usual. At the week end there will be the
politicians.
Andreas:
There is a normal project week. The actual students and the alumnis
can work together. Then at the week end there is something different:
the celebration of the 20 years Network.
Anne:
you are talking about the week and the week end.
I
think it would be good to have an ordinary workshop. We have to show
people what we are doing. The politicians have to see what the
students are doing it.
Rudi:
The presentation that we have at the end of the seminar can be
repeated on sunday.
Annette:
You have to know why are the sponsors coming. If they want to show
what the students are doing here. People don't come here just for two
days. Perhaps at the beginning we can do an exibition. What was
happening at the beginning. You didn't have so many computers. That's
my idea. And during
Carola:
May be people would like just to enjoy meeting each other.
The
first seminar. May be the people who do not find place here they can
stay in Goerlitz.
Karolina:
how can we deal to it in a practical way. It depends on the money we
have.
Ada:
Part of the people who would come here they will pay to come here so
they can chose.
Daina:
The ex students still ask me if St. Marienthal is still alive.
Annette:
The people who are not students anymore have to pay for themselves?
Georg:
We cannot speak about it at the moment. We cannot involve the
sponsors from the last 20 years. Or we cannot involve politicians and
tell them you have to pay it. Probably one of the sponsor may say, we
hope, I would like to come and put 5.000. We will contact the
Foundations and we will see their answer. European Union give some
money for the Youth Exchange.
Daina:
I think the Headmaster will cover some of the expenses for the alumni
who would like to come.
Rudi:
I think there should be organisations in your country who finance
exchange of Youth.
Annette:
We could try in Sweden. We need a presentation from you.
Chris:
That's why we are making a web site.
Annette:
Not only a web site, but also a nice paper, a brochure.
Jara:
There shoul be a boy and a girl at the reception to welcome them
Georg:
We did a six days seminar here, there was a person who was working
the whole year about it. I think we should be realistic about it.
Jara:
I know what you mean. There are so many little things which require
people with professional management.
Rudolf:
There won't be so many people welcoming the guests.
Chris:
What do you think? How many people would come for the week?
Daina:
2 or three people. Some of them are living in the UK.
Jara.
May be two people from each country.
Andreas:
We can contact other people via Facebook.
Ada:
We will send all the EMAILS
Chris:
Next time you send an email, please send the list in the CCN. 40
euros a day (twenty for the bed and 20 for the food) 280 a week, 120
euros for the week end.
10:37
School Network 20 years. There are two seminars. So the initiative
came from this seminar. We cannot make two celebrations. You should
speak with your colleagues, who are responsible for the Historical
Seminar. We invite them at the cerimony from friday to sunday.
Rudi:
At home I have a further list. I want to send you a list of all the
participants from the other years. TOPIC OF THE SEMINAR: History and
Value of the Seminar. What was the seminar, how it developed.
Georg:
It will be a lot of work. To make an exhibition is a good idea.
Probably you students they will have to write 20 pages homework.
In
Germany we have students of Social Pedagogic Students. Probably
you'll find somebody like Maren who could be interested. It would be
interesting to say to a politician we put 2.000 students in twenty
years.
Chris:
We have collected a lot of ideas. We will organize them and give you
a feed back. I miss some of the workgroups.
Annette:
This afternoon, we start at 15:00. We are showing our homework today
at 15:00.
16:00
BAND.
16:20
HOMEWORKS. We are the last one we will show the web page and the
google sites.
Annette.
An idea for the teachers could be that in the evening the teachers
are sitting together at the table so we share our experience every
day.
Lunch
packet.
Breakfast
at 7:15 for everybody who is interested. I ordered a taxi 8:40 for
the Swedish Group. Take off the sheets if you have time, but only if
don't miss the train for doing this.
Andreas:
I would like to say something about the next seminar. We try to use
the experience we had to change something next year. My idea for next
year is that there are a lot of people who want to be acting. There
are more students. May be we can make a new workshop for actors. We
would like to have a short film again. But there could me also
students who would like to opt for another group. A group will be
involved only in the FILM, while another group will be more
concentrated on the acting. Otherwise everything depends on the film.
It
would be great if the teachers could tell the students that the
students who want to be in the actor group could say it in time, so
that Andreas could prepare for them a workshop.
13:44
I had lunch with the teacher, they were sitting at one table as
Annette had proposed before. I went to wash my clothes and then I
bought a 24 hours internet connection so I can publish what I am
writing. I am in the Conference Room, the Band is reharsing and I
have published on the Facebook Group the links to the pages Francesco
will show. They are singing TITANIC sound track.
14:04 Annette came to me "Sorry, am I disturbing you? But I want to ask you something? Did you really want to be a priest? I told her about my call. Edoardo played DOLCE SENTIRE on the piano and I sang it.
14:08 Lucy was singing Lascia che io pianga she told me that she is studying with an opera singer.
14:18 Carro is singing "different colours" in swedish while Annette is playing the piano. It's very beautiful.
14:28 I went to look for Cesare and Edoardo. They were in their room. Now I am going to take my washing in the house of the family. SNOW RHCP!
15:28 Edoardo is playing UNICA, Notte prima degli esami di Venditti, Nessun rimpianto. Cesare, Isabella and Federica are singing. Chris is showing some pics. At 16:00 with start with the presentations.
Now when we're all together our orgines doesnt matter,
14:04 Annette came to me "Sorry, am I disturbing you? But I want to ask you something? Did you really want to be a priest? I told her about my call. Edoardo played DOLCE SENTIRE on the piano and I sang it.
14:08 Lucy was singing Lascia che io pianga she told me that she is studying with an opera singer.
14:18 Carro is singing "different colours" in swedish while Annette is playing the piano. It's very beautiful.
14:28 I went to look for Cesare and Edoardo. They were in their room. Now I am going to take my washing in the house of the family. SNOW RHCP!
15:28 Edoardo is playing UNICA, Notte prima degli esami di Venditti, Nessun rimpianto. Cesare, Isabella and Federica are singing. Chris is showing some pics. At 16:00 with start with the presentations.
16:30
I have published all the seven links on St.Marienthal2013 so that
Francesco can open them. I introduced in 7 minutes the seven links
and now the band is singing RHCP. Snow.
17:35.
Carro: This is the result of a week work. There are a lot of thanks
to be done.
32
hours editing, lights, sound and camera. I want to thank Andreas to
make this production work. Actors, amazing! Still one more person /
people I would like to thank: EVERYONE.
17:37
CHRIS:
One more thing. Georg and Rudi, thank you!
17:39
Rudi:
We have seen Europe in the Intercultural Nights how amazing our
countries are. But we haven't reached the European stars, we did by
joining not as single nations but as individuals who have put their
individuality together to create something unique, marvelous. The
stars of the European Flag. This wouldn't have been possible without
the commitment that everybody has shown. In our little world we have
seen that this workshop made possible. We came here with an open
mind, an open heart, prepared to learn something new. All the stars
make this place an amazing place. Thank you for making these stars
twinkle. This wouldn't have been possible without the three
facilitators: Chris, Andreas, Georg.
The
only thing I can say to you is MERCI, MERCI MERCI.
(Applaus).
10
years ago I playing the director who is going to retire. Now this has
become a reality. This is a last seminar I am active taking part. I
imagined as disappearing like with magic. This magic is possible here
in St. Marienthal, but this is not a place where you can disappear,
but where you can stand up and become visible. I want to take the
opportunity to thank you for everyting you have done. And thank you
to all the teachers who encouraged the students to come here to St.
Marienthal. I fee very grateful that I had (… EMOZIONATISSIMO).
17:50
The final song from the band. Their own song: St. Marienthal .
Interesting people everywhere.
17:54
Thank you! This was St. Marienthal 2013 We meet at the Farewell party
at 19:30 And I hope to see you again in St. Marienthal 2014.
Interesting
people everywhere, warming up the atmosphere.
Doesnt matter if it rains, sunshine in my heart will always stay.
Now when we're all together our orgines doesnt matter,
Doesnt matter if it rains, sunshine in my heart will always stay.
Now when we're all together our orgines doesnt matter,
you
will find great friends I hope this never ends. X2
Now when we're all together our orgines doesnt matter,
you
will find great friends I hope this never ends. X4
18:00
Dinner Time.
18:40 We finished Dinner. I am back in the Conference Hall. Francesco is downloading some songs for the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment