DIARY of St. Marienthal
SIXTH DAY 20130913 FRIDAY
This morning at the Mass there were a lot of people with me: Alexandra (Latvia) Annette and Tom (Sweden) me (Italy).
After the Mass I had breakfast with Alexandra and Andreas Neu. We talked about the Comenius Project she participated, the different school system in Germany and in Lativa. About St. Marienthal 2013. She is in the Band and she told be about what she was doing there this week. Yesterday she was also acting in a film. +
Now I am in the Reporter Room. I want to print what I have written, publish it on the Facebook Page and on the Blog.
Rudolf Schneider is here and they are planning the work they have to do today. I think I will take a bike and go for a ride if it doesn't rain. The Actors are filming a scene in the room, but I don't have to be there (would you imagine Father Faust in a girl's bedroom?).
The girls didn't stand up this morning. I called them at 8:30, 9:00, 9:30 and at 10:00. Carola came to ask me about them. I felt so sorry for them. Isabella told me that they were sick. They came at lunch and they were very sorry, too. I am going to Goerlitz at 13:42 to buy the tickets to Berlin, then I will come back with the train or I'll take the bus at 16:30. This evening we have the italian evening. I will sing INNO ALLA GIOIA in Italian.
I am meditating on this first chapter:
WE HAVE BELIEVED IN LOVE
(cf. 1 Jn 4:16)
(cf. 1 Jn 4:16)
Abraham, our father in faith
8. Faith opens the way before us and accompanies our steps through time. Hence, if we want to understand what faith is, we need to follow the route it has taken, the path trodden by believers, as witnessed first in the Old Testament. Here a unique place belongs to Abraham, our father in faith. Something disturbing takes place in his life: God speaks to him; he reveals himself as a God who speaks and calls his name. Faith is linked to hearing. Abraham does not see God, but hears his voice. Faith thus takes on a personal aspect. God is not the god of a particular place, or a deity linked to specific sacred time, but the God of a person, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, capable of interacting with man and establishing a covenant with him. Faith is our response to a word which engages us personally, to a "Thou" who calls us by name.
I went to Goerlitz to buy the tickets, then I went to Poland because I wanted to visit Jakob Boehme's House, but it was closed. I went for a walk in Poland and came back crossing the bridge “Pope John Paul II”. I took the bus at 16:30 and I was here in St. Marienthal at 17:00. At 17:30 we filmed the last scene of the film and after that we did a picture wih all the participants. The dinner was very good, I love salmon! I talked to Adriana and Ada about FAITH. Then I came here in the Reporter Room.
The German Students will start at 8:15. So we'll probably start at 9:00 pm. Francesco showed me the pictures (9:04) and Cesare's presentation (9:07). Then we will show Zeffirelli's OMAGGIO A ROMA (9:10). While the pasta race Francesco will put Toto Cotugno “Sono un italiano vero” only the music (9:20). After the pasta race he will ask them to sing it (9:30). Then we will show a film of Rome seen from a VESPA PIAGGIO (9:40) and we will finisch with the ODE TO JOY in Italian.
It's 7:20 I am trying to connect using the red wire, because the wireless is to slow.
7:55 I am wearing the European T-shirt. Germany is singing the song. They are wearing the folk dresses from Bayern.
8:14 Francesco has showed the Photos of the day. The German Nights begins with a song. Welcome to the German night! We are wearing the dresses from Bayern. We want to teach you the german spoken in the south of Germany. Four sillables: Ops, hol, de Reh ih ih! (Go and get the dear!)
8:18 GAME. Every country gets one cookie. Give it to your partner behind him
8:30 FILM Cool an der Leine
8:40 GAME: eating without using your hands.
8:50 Singing FLIEGERLIED.
Welcome to the italian Night!
20:55 FOTO SPEZZALI
20:59 CESARE PRESENTS the Geography of Italy
21:05 Un italiano vero.
21:15 Andrea Boccelli. Zeffirelli Omaggio a Roma
21.20 inno ALLA GIOIA.
21:29 A disco Dance. GOOD NIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment